Thanksgiving is only a couple days away and often times, the cooking combined with family can translate into an extremely stressful day. If you’re hosting this year, don’t worry, we have put together a few tips to help make turkey day stress-free:
- Prepare ahead of time. Preparing dishes (as much as you can) before will allow you to spend more time with your family.
- Don’t take too much on your own. If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask a family member to help you cook or assist in doing chores.
- Be creative. Feel free to add personal touches to your table setting. Tip: drape the table in a bright runner instead of a white tablecloth, it’ll be cheaper and easier to clean up!
- Honor your guests. Separate those family members who don’t mix well and steer clear of certain subjects such as sex, money, politics, and religion that make people uncomfortable.
- Use Thanksgiving day as a learning opportunity.There is no doubt that you will learn certain tricks and tips after cooking all that delicious food. Embrace it!
Click here to read more