The HMS Healthcare Management Solutions Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- Home Health Care Planning and Improvement Act Reintroduced
- CMS Posts Proposed Revisions To The Hospice Cost Report For Hospital-Based Agencies
- CMS Report: Healthcare Industry Makes “Clear Progress” In Triple Aim Measures
- Attention Hospices: CMS Releases Spreadsheet, Instructions For Self-Calculation Of Aggregate Cap
- Study: Behavioral Therapy More Beneficial To Dementia Patients Than Drugs