NGS will be conducting a mandatory recertification for all NGSConnex Local Security Officers (LSOs) and users. This process is required by CMS to maintain security of data and failure to comply in the recertification process will result in access cancellation.
- LSOs will receive an email asking them to enter their supervisor’s information in NGSConnex.
- National Government Services will send the supervisor an email with a recertification code(s) asking them to verify that LSO is still the correct individual and forward the email to them.
- The LSO will enter the code for themselves and for their users.
- Recertification period is October – November 2014
- LSOs will receive the email requesting the supervisor submission early October
- Supervisor emails with codes sent 10/15/2014 – 11/30/2014