The HMS Healthcare Management Solutions Monday Morning Recap reviews some of the top stories and healthcare highlights you may have missed last week.
- New Bill Would Create Advanced Aide Positions in Nursing Homes
- AHA Files Two Lawsuits Against “Two-Midnight” Rule
- BPCI Models 2-4 Open Period Information
- Discussing Costs With Patients Can Boost Revenue Cycle Management
- Connecticut Attorney General: Hospitals Need To Disclose Facility Fees
- Incomplete F2F Doc Exams Put HH Agencies In Tough Position