If you’re still confused about picking the right health insurance, don’t worry! Here are some quick and easy tips to consider when picking an insurer:
- Look at options both on and off the exchange.
- Get the summary of benefits and coverage form (SBC) which lists information about the different health insurers.
- Look at the price, not just the price of the premium but also other out-of-pocket expenses like co-pays.
- Look at provider networks to see if your doctor is covered, especially if you need out of network benefits (from providers like psychologists and chiropractors, for example).
- Check to see if your medications will be covered and if they will, what the cost will be.
- If you are still confused about choosing the right provider, consult with an insurance broker.
Click here to read more